Lots of women are buying expensive cosmetic products in case to control, hide and minimize wrinkles, sore feet, thinning hair, and other common signs of aging and fatigue. BUT you don’t need to spend lots of money, you can also try to use some simple ingredients from nature (usually even can be found by us in the kitchen) ! Let me introduce with some really easy tricks:
1. FACE. Potato starch is one of effective thing that can make your skin smooth and fresh. It is useful, because:
a) It contains Vitamin C, which reproduce damaged skin cells, protects from lesion, destroying free-radicals and ensures that regenerating cells will be health and elastic.
b) It contains Vitamin PP (known as Niacin) which is very important for oxidation-reduction reactions, it energising cells that are in state of calm.
c) There are choline in it which regulates processes of oil-glands.
d) Iron helps to provide cells with oxygen by participation in the blood system.
e) Lots of carbohydrates ensure vitality and shine of skin.
Face masks protecting from aging sign are recommended almost for all women because it can solve problems such as: first signs of aging, dry or oily skin, normal or mix skin, sensitive and problematic skin. It is said that there are no such effective help for your skin as potato starch. So why we shouldn’t use it? All of us want to have beautiful, healthy and smooth skin. There are no needs of special care cautions because starch is not an allergen. Still it should be avoided when there are some open wounds or big area of inflammation on skin. There are some recipe for face mask:
- 1 spoon of potato starch dissolve in 120 ml cool boiled water. Pour over the same amount of boiled or filtrated water and heat it until it will condense. After that to add 5-7 spoon of fresh carrot juice and 1 spoon of sour cream. To mix everything and apply to your skin by thin layer on clean face. Leave it for 20-30 minutes, after that wash it, if needed apply some face cream. This mask reduce small and deeper wrinkles, moisturizes very dry skin.
- 1 spoon of potato starch mix with spoon of fresh milk and small spoon of peach nucleus oil. Apply to skin by thin layer on well cleansed face skin. Leave it for 20-30 minutes, after that wash it. This mask stiffen skin and is appropriate even for very sensitive skin
- 1 spoon of potato starch dissolve in 120 ml cool boiled water. Pour over the same amount of boiled or filtrated water and heat it until it will condense. Mass shake together with white of the egg and fresh lemon juice. Again apply it by thin layer on well cleansed face skin, leave it for 30-40 minutes. Wash it. This mask is very useful for oily skin.
2. BODY. The very best spas tend to make their own scrubs using natural ingredients. You, too, can make a scrub!
You will need three main ingredients: honey, oil, sugar. Here is how to do it:
- Warm a jar of honey (in water bath, microwave or oven) until it becomes runny but not too hot to the touch.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the honey (eyeball it) into a bowl.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of your favorite oil. You can use coconut oil, sweet almond oil or even baby oil. In a pinch, you could even use olive oil, which is also great for the skin.
- Add about a 1/2 cup of sugar. Mix well.
- Step in the shower and turn on the water. Get completely wet and apply the scrub you made! Enjoy the rinse, have some relaxation and after that rinse off in the shower.
There are really easy recipes out that contain essential ingredients that will help your feet to look and feel great. One recipe uses:
- 1 cup of Epsom salt – this is a common ingredient found in detox baths.
- 1 cup of sea salt.
- 2 cups of baking soda.
Just mix this together and store in an airtight container. When you are ready to detox your feet, put ¼ cup of the mixture in a foot basin and fill with water as hot as you can stand it. You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to make the detox bath and your feet smell great. Just soak your feet for about half an hour. The salts work with the hot water to draw toxins out of your system and to help your feet feel refreshed.
4. LIPS. Here is a way to create a natural, inexpensive lip care that moisturizes, exfoliates, and plumps at the same time. It's super easy, and relies on cinnamon as a key ingredient. Start with a little cinnamon and Vaseline. Smooth the Vaseline over your lips, totally but not outside the lines. Pat the cinnamon on top, and rub it around. The cinnamon mildly irritates the skin on your lips, causing them to redden and swell slightly. If you put too much and rub it too hard, however, your lips might sting.
Leave the mixture on for a few minutes, and rub it around. Then wipe it off. You don't want ingest too much cinnamon (especially by itself like that) as it can irritate your throat. Apply a little more Vaseline, and let it soak in. Enjoy your fuller, plumper lips. Warnings: Don't do this if you have chapped lips. The cinnamon will get into the minor cuts on your lips and burn.
Now l hope you are ready to shine and radiate your beauty! Have a beautiful, smooth and vital skin!