08 December 2010

♥ Mothers (Luīze)

"The day after my 20th birthday I realized that, although I was over 18, semi-independent and living in a foreign country, my mum is still the person I turn to when something goes wrong. And the one I call to express my joy about a new pan I've got.

I have no doubt about her role in letting me become what I am now. She's brilliant and I do feel really lucky for having this extremely open, honest and supporting relationship with her.

Her example has shown me many things I believe to be true about what being a
woman human should be about: doing with your life what you feel like doing, being serious about your education and your job, taking the responsibility, knowing that it's not really about physical appearances and that the real strength comes from inside."
Luīze

No comments: